Fabric compensators are used to compensate for axial, angular and lateral thermal expansion and vibrations and to prevent structure-borne noise transmission. Due to the high flexibility of the fabric, it is also possible to compensate for overlapping movements.
Fabric compensators consist of one or more layers, depending on the medium, temperature range and pressure.
Depending on the requirements, we use high-quality E-glass fabrics with different coatings as an outer support layer, aluminum-coated fabrics as convection layers, PTFE-coated fabrics with or without graphite inserts as a sealing layer, at higher temperatures insulating layers made of silicate fabrics with different temperature-resistant finishes, EPDM-coated fabrics at high mechanical levels requirements or outdoors.
|Application temperature:||up to 900 °C|
|Versions:||Assembled according to customer specification|
- ATEX (compensators up to 250 °C)
- Gas tight
- Weather resistant, resistant to UV radiation
- Insulating and temperature resistant
- Good mechanical strength
- FDA-compliant compensators for the food industry
Typical areas of application for fabric compensators are pipelines for conveying gaseous media such as gas pipelines, gas turbine systems, gas cleaning systems, lines conveying fresh and exhaust air, and flue gas lines.
- Plant construction
- Chemical and petrochemical industry
- Gas turbine power plants, thermal power plants
- Flue gas and desulfurization systems
- Flue gas cleaning systems
- Waste incinerators
- Automotive industry